Tupai Island from Bora Bora
We are proud to present you this private tour in Tupai Island
Tupai Island is a heart shape atoll property of the Polynesian Government where there are no hotel or guesthouse, just guards, looking to protect the island and care that nobody comes inside the lagoon.
Due to the exclusivity of this island destination, the number of people is limited to 6 maximum.
We propose two options :
- The full day escape tours « 8 hours Including Lunch »
- The Half day experience tours " 5 hours "
Full & half day tours
- Pick up in Bora Bora at 9:00 am from the pier
Arrival in Tupai Island
- We will be at the pass of the lagoon at 9:30 am
Departure from Tupai Island
Once arriving in Tupai Island
- A jet boat is waiting for the guest for the transfer inside the lagoon
- Drop off on a secluded beach
- We provide towels, full snorkeling equipment, water and ice cooler.
- Greeting with coconuts
- Sunbed in the turquoise water, beach umbrella
- Snorkeling, walking around the atoll
- Lagoon fishing opportunities
- Traditional coconut show
« For full day escape option only »
- Castaway lunch with champagne
- Table set on the water with view on Bora Bora and Maupiti
- Raw fish in coconut milk
- Grilled lobster & tuna skewer local garnish
- Traditional dessert, fresh fish
The staff does not hesitate to leave guests enjoying their private moment.